From the list below, please select a biology, chemistry or physics workshop on your desired date and select the specific topic when filling out the booking form. Your request will then be processed by us and you will soon receive a confirmation email. If for any reason we can no longer offer that date, we will be in touch as soon as possible. For descriptions of the content covered in each of our workshops, please visit the biology, chemistry and physics summary pages.
- The workshops are designed to last 1.5 hours. In some cases we advertise a longer block of time, this is so you can choose at what time the 1.5-hour workshop will start. In these cases, please state your desired start time using the booking form. (The latest finish time is the end time shown in the block of time advertised.)
- We have capacity for up to 30 students to take part in a practical workshop.
- If you would like to request any modifications to the workshop, e.g. duration other than 1.5 hours, please add a comment in the comments section of the booking form.
- Bookings will close 1 week before the workshop start date.
- ASP has limited capacity to offer our school minibuses and a very limited budget to hire coaches to transport groups to and from workshops. If you require transport please let us know in the comments section of the booking form and we will do our best to provide it. Please consider whether you are able to organise transport yourselves as this may free up resources/budget and help other schools who cannot.
- Please arrive at the Coach Park (OX14 1BQ) and head to Faringdon Lodge Reception
- Your group is welcome to eat packed lunches outside the lab or on the grass before or after your workshop, please just let us know in advance.
- If you have any questions that can’t be noted via the booking form, please do contact us.